Over at felt.co.nz/promote you’ll find a bunch of resources that you can use to promote yourself as part of the Felt collective.
This is a lot more important than a lot of sellers realise – think for a moment about the experience of buyers. You go to a place and see a thing that you love, maybe something that would be perfect for that person you care about…but you don’t have time to stop right now, or you can’t justify buying it here and now for some reason. Six months later you’re scratching your head saying “Where was I?? What were they called? I know it had that one specific thing…”.
We want people like these to be able to find you – and being part of the Felt collective makes these exact situations much much easier. BUT, it only works if your prospective customers know that they can find you on Felt!
We have a bunch of things that you can use to do just that.
These resources can be used in lots of different ways.
The table card was designed for markets so you can stand it up, hang it on something, pin/peg it to things, or staple it to your table.
The stickers can do pretty much anything you’d expect of sticky tape or stickers, but you might like to:
- use on (or like) a name tag at markets
- seal postage or packaging with one
- stick on items on display (or their label)
- stick on posters, business cards, flyers
- include in photos to share on social media
The business cards can be customised with your Felt shop address (e.g. yourshop.felt.co.nz) which takes customers straight to your Felt shop. We can print these and post to you or send you the digital file to print yourself. These are useful for a bunch of scenarios:
- stacked up on your stall at a market
- hand out at social occasions when people hear that you’re a creative and want to see your work
- left with items on display in cafes/galleries/shops
- slip a couple in with items you post to buyers, asking for them to tell friends about the item they bought
We’re looking for ideas at the moment of what else would be helpful for you. We want your brand to be first and foremost, but having Felt alongside is a very savvy business move for you. How can we make that easier for you? Drop me a line email@example.com with any ideas or suggestions.