I'm Lisa - frustrated artist, jobbing craftster. Ex-pat Aussie living in London.
A little about me...
About a thousand years ago I attended art school (but didn't finish because I was young and cool and rebellious (right!) and didn't want to do what I was supposed to...), but then I left and got a job and settled down and got married and had kids...art went by the wayside...now I'm getting back into it...in a huge way!
This shop is all about handmade - Crochet is my speciality, but lately I've branched out into ACEOs (Art Cards Editions and Originals) and photography - other art might rear its head...
The easiest way to pay for an item is using Paypal. If you don’t already have a Paypal account it’s easy to set one up.
Credit and debit cards
If you don’t want to register with Paypal you can use a credit or debit card on the Paypal site.
To do this:
* order your items and click on the 'Pay this seller using Paypal" button when the order is complete
* at the Paypal log in screen look for the link on the bottom left that says "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available).
* click 'Continue'
* fill our your credit/debit card and address details
* click 'Review order and continue'
* click 'Continue without logging in'
* review your payment and select 'Pay now'
The legal bit:
If you wish to return an item, please contact me within 7 days of receipt & return the item within 14 days, unworn/unused & with original packaging. Postage is not refunded EXCEPT where the item is faulty or not as described. For your protection I recommend that you use an insured/trackable method of return.
A little bit more...
To comply with Distance Selling Regulations, I am compelled to provide you with a full geographic address. This is:
63 Mayeswood Road Grove Park SE12 9RZ UNITED KINGDOM