Beautiful, slow-crafted Sterling Silver Jewellery using traditional Silversmithing techniques, each piece is created with exquisite detail and quality by hand from beginning to end. Many designs are influenced from botanicals in my home garden; each piece inspired by nature. I’m a member of the Silversmiths Guild of Canterbury and work from my home studio in picturesque rural Greendale just 30 minutes drive from Christchurch, New Zealand.
Thanks for supporting local and handmade.
***Love It or Return It Guarantee***
I shop on the internet too so I know that sometimes things just aren't quite what you imagined or simply don't suit.
If you are not 100% happy with your jewellery you may return it within 7 days of receiving for a refund* or exchange* providing the below conditions have been met:
*Conditions of Return
- Please advise of your intent to return first by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason you are returning/exchanging an item.
- Jewellery must be in original unworn condition with all tags attached and packaging included. Pierced earrings must be returned in unworn/untried condition for hygiene and safety reasons.
- Return postage is at the expense of the customer (unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied) and must be packaged well against damage in transit. Refunds or exchanges will not be given for items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging.
- Please send your parcel tracked until it reaches us as we won't be liable for items missing in transit.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns on sale items, custom made items, or pieces that have been resized or altered.