Native NZ Bird Art Print - Huia on Karaka
The Huia was the largest species of NZ wattlebird, endemic to the North Island. Its extinction in the early 20th century was caused by rampant overhunting for mounted specimens, their striking long tail feathers as well as widespread deforestation.
* Printed onto beautiful bamboo veneer using solvent-free, non-fading ink.
* Size = 8 x 10" (203 x 254 mm).
* Quality, white-core, bevel-cut mat.
* Fits into a standard 11 x 14” (279 x 356 mm) frame.
* Fixed onto a named and signed backing board ready to insert into a frame of your choice, or select one of ours.
Natural Pine Frame: Hand-made from beautiful NZ pine and finished with a natural beeswax containing citrus oil. The acrylic window is lightweight, strong and UV stabilised which won't break during shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Frame not included. Please see separate listing :)
Ships from Rotorua
- Free Standard post within NZ
- $8.75 Australia
- ($2.00 with another item)
Rural delivery charge applies
Seller allows pick-ups
- cash on pick-up
- bank deposit
- credit card via PayPal
Viewed 5119 times