Native NZ Bird Art Print - Red Admiral (Kahukura)
The red admiral is a butterfly endemic to New Zealand. Its Māori name is kahukura, which means "red cloak".
* Printed onto beautiful bamboo veneer using solvent-free, non-fading ink.
* Size = 8 x 10" (203 x 254 mm).
* Quality, white-core, bevel-cut mat.
* Fits into a standard 11 x 14” (279 x 356 mm) frame.
* Fixed onto a named and signed backing board ready to insert into a frame of your choice, or select one of ours.
Natural Pine Frame: Hand-made from beautiful NZ pine and finished with a natural beeswax containing citrus oil. The acrylic window is lightweight, strong and UV stabilised which won't break during shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Frame not included. Please see separate listing :)
Ships from Rotorua
- Free Standard post within NZ
- $10.00 Australia
- (Free with another item)
Seller allows pick-ups
- cash on pick-up
- bank deposit
- credit card via PayPal
Viewed 3493 times