Miniature Leather Bound Upcycled Book Earrings- Handcrafted in Brown Leather
This delicate statement piece captures a love of literature while also remaining stylish and sophisticated! Crafted from rescued manuscript proof copies of books that would otherwise be thrown away and re-used leather (where possible*) you don’t need to give up quality when buying something that has been upcycled.
This item is handmade with care and attention to detail. All effort goes into ensuring the product you receive is of the highest craftsmanship, however there may be some slight differences between the piece you receive and the piece pictured.
• Books each measure: 21mm/ 0.83in long, 18mm/ 0.71in wide, 7mm/ 0.27in thick
• Recycled leather is used where possible
• 100% recycled book inner (manuscript proof copies that would otherwise be thrown out are used for book inners)
• Packaged in biodegradable sturdy brown kraft paper box with original logo stamp on outer and library card on inner
• All metal used is nickel and lead free and non allergenic. Earring hooks are sterling silver.
•Due to the differing typesetting of publishers some books are totally blank, and others have a hint of text on the edges of pages. In both cases books can be written in, if you choose.
* wallets or handbags past their prime are chopped up where possible, but sometimes new leather is used
Ships from Wellington
- $5.00 Courier within NZ
- ($1.00 with another item)
- $7.50 Australia
- ($3.00 with another item)
Seller allows pick-ups
- bank deposit
- credit card via PayPal
Viewed 498 times