Felt Chapters are regional social groups for people who make and sell through Felt (or are thinking about it). Chapters are run by local sellers, supported by the Felt team.
We send email invitations for upcoming events, so be sure to update the Region in your account details for notifications of future events in your area.
Felt Breakfast Hamilton
Jam at Queenwood, Queenwood Ave, Hamilton
10am, first Wednesday of each month
Felt Brunch Christchurch
Kadett Cafe, 371 St Asaph St, Christchurch
Keen to host? Get in touch!
Felt Breakfast Dunedin (get in touch to organise!)
Attending chapters is a great way to:
- meet other people interested in making
- find supporters, collaborators and solutions to challenges
- ask questions and share insights
- learn about events and opportunities for makers
- get insights into trends and sales from Felt
For Felt, the chapters are a great way to:
- test new ideas or features
- share latest data and trends with sellers
- learn about the challenges sellers face
- connect face-to-face with the people that we’re here to support! (If we happen to be in town when chapters are meeting)
If you want to meet other local maker-sellers, have a look at the Upcoming Events, or see the printable page below with details on how to get an event promoted to Felt sellers in your area!