Native NZ Art Print - Manuka
Manuka (tea tree) is a native shrub or tree from NZ that has been used extensively by Maori and later early European settlers for its ability to aid in healing and fighting infection. When in bloom, the manuka tree can be seen with a dazzling array of white flowers. These flowers also help produce a honey known for its medicinal properties.
* Printed onto beautiful bamboo veneer using solvent-free, non-fading ink.
* Size = 8 x 10" (203 x 254 mm).
* Quality, white-core, bevel-cut mat.
* Fits into a standard 11 x 14” (279 x 356 mm) frame.
* Fixed onto a named and signed backing board ready to insert into a frame of your choice, or select one of ours.
Natural Pine Frame: Hand-made from beautiful NZ pine and finished with a natural beeswax containing citrus oil. The acrylic window is lightweight, strong and UV stabilised which won't break during shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Frame not included. Please see separate listing :)
Ships from Rotorua
- Free Standard post within NZ
- $10.00 Australia
- (Free with another item)
Rural delivery charge applies
Seller allows pick-ups
- cash on pick-up
- bank deposit
- credit card via PayPal
Viewed 1990 times