Native NZ Bird Art Print - Fantail (Piwakawaka)
Known for its friendly ‘cheet cheet’ call and energetic flying antics, the aptly named fantail is one of the most common and widely distributed native birds on the NZ mainland. It's easily recognised by its long tail which opens to a fan.
* Printed onto beautiful bamboo veneer using solvent-free, non-fading ink.
* Size = 8 x 10" (203 x 254 mm).
* Quality, white-core, bevel-cut mat.
* Fits into a standard 11 x 14” (279 x 356 mm) frame.
* Fixed onto a named and signed backing board ready to insert into a frame of your choice, or select one of ours.
Natural Pine Frame: Hand-made from beautiful NZ pine and finished with a natural beeswax containing citrus oil. The acrylic window is lightweight, strong and UV stabilised which won't break during shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Frame not included. Please see separate listing :)
Ships from Rotorua
- Free Standard post within NZ
- $10.00 Australia
- (Free with another item)
Rural delivery charge applies
Seller allows pick-ups
- cash on pick-up
- bank deposit
- credit card via PayPal
Viewed 5722 times