This Pattern will guide you through the process of making your very own Flower Pixie.
These Pixies are perfect for imaginative play or as decorations
Included is :
One wooden Pixie Doll Base
One hard copy of the pattern
To make this Flower Pixie you will need basic sewing skills.
To complete this project you will need the following materials:
· 1 wooden pixie doll base approximately 9 cm in height and 3 cm in width (included)
· Felt for the cape and hat in a colour of your choosing (appromately 20cm by 15cm) plus felt for the leaves to embellish the cape approximately (10cm by 10cm)
· Embroidery thread to match the felt colours that you have chosen for the cape, hat
and leaves/ vine. Plus Embroidery thread for the berries.
· Embroidery Needle, Scissors and pins.
· Permanent Maker in Black for the eyes and red for the mouth
· Linen Thread or Thread of your choosing 20cm long to thread through the Pixies
hat for hanging
· Craft glue and paint brush for gluing the hat onto the Pixies head.
· A pencil or special erasable marker for drawing the design onto the felt.
Sharing this pattern is a gift from me to you. It is for your own personal use. My patterns are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced, altered or copied for any other purposes.
With all my patterns I am just a email away if you have any questions or difficulties.
If you would like to buy more wooden doll bases you can for $6.00 each.
You just need to make a note in the message box when you order and add the $6.00 extra per doll to your final total.
You will need to pay by bank deposit if you purchase extra doll bases as Paypal for credit card does not add in the extra pixie doll cost when they request payment by credit card.
With bank deposit you need to add the extra doll base costs to your final total.
You can see more examples of Flower Pixies here:
or more of my work on my blog: