This Friday 1 May, we’re releasing the exciting final phase of mobile friendly Felt: the listing process.
Felt may be briefly offline between 9.30 and 10am on Friday as we go live with the update.
Next time you visit Felt to list something new, or edit an existing listing, you’ll be able to do it from your phone or tablet, and you get to take these shiny new tools for a spin!
Introducing draft listings
Write now, publish later! Your draft listings will be stored under a new tab on your Listing Management page to retrieve and publish when you’re ready.
New image upload and editing tools
- Upload an image, then crop and rotate to your heart’s desire!
- Choose from preset aspect ratios to create consistent image sizes.
- Use your mobile device to create listings and upload images all in one place.
Search for categories
Not sure where to list your item? Browse the categories list, or simply start typing the product into the search field, and Felt will suggest where to list it.
Preview your listing
A new preview page allows you to view your listing before publishing.
There is also one important change to note:
“Cost with another item” when specifying shipping
- Cost with another item is now called Per additional item.
- You must specify the shipping cost for the first item and the shipping cost per additional item, even if these costs are the same.
- If your Per additional item cost is entered as zero, the customer will only be charged shipping for the first item in their order.
Internet Explorer users should also note that after Friday, Felt will no longer be supporting Internet Explorer 11 and below. If you’re on Microsoft Edge, you’ll be fine.
This update marks the completion of our mobile optimisation project, which is a huge milestone for us – if you listen carefully on Friday afternoon, you may hear the distant pop of champagne corks from our individual bubbles.
And while we’re on the subject of good news, we’ve also extended all listings that were active on 15 April by 28 days to give you an extra boost as we come out of the Level 4 lockdown.
There’s been a big increase in traffic and sales over the past week, so now is a great time to be actively listing on Felt and promoting your Felt shop through social media, email, and any other means you can.
As always, we’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!