Registered in Apr 2012
Located in Wellington
If you were the buyer or the seller, log in for more information.
View other listings from crawfordcrafts.
NO ONE DOES CANDLE KITS LIKE US!
We continually look for ways to bring you the best in value and our quality is second to none!
SOY WAX KITS - THE SAFER CHOICE
Soy wax burns cleaner, cooler, and longer & is safer to use.
I am an experienced candle maker and I have PERSONALLY DEVELOPED the instructions in this kit.
They cover EVERYTHING you need to know. The basic instructions in other kits often won't give you the tips & secrets of making a good candle!
YOU ARE BUYING QUALITY
We pack our kits fresh & our soy wax burns longer than other kits with less dense brands of wax.
JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU GET!
- 1kg of superior quality 100% soy wax
- 3 all-natural, 100% compressed cotton wicks, coated in wax for a sustained burn, & info on what size vessels to use;
- 1 elegant, frosted glass candle vessel;
- 3 wick stickers (for attaching wicks to your vessels);
- 3 burn labels (essential if you're going to sell your candles);
- 3 wick holders for centering wicks;
- 5 wick sustainers (for recycling leftover wick lengths)
- 5 extra wick stickers (for attaching your leftover wick lengths)
- 2 designer fragrances, 30ml (your choice);
- MORE DYE CHIPS!! 8 dye chips in a range of colours;
- 4 gorgeous tea light vessels and wicks;
- My unique, comprehensive instructions;
- Soy Wax Facts Sheet
- Usage & care instructions for looking after your soy candles.
When you buy, you'll also get:
- 1 extra frosted glass vessel
- 1 stylish travel tin vessel with lid
- 2 extra wicks
- 2 extra wick stickers
- 2 extra wick sustainers
- 2 extra wick holders
- 2 extra caution labels!
E A S Y ! ! !
All you need is a stock pot, metal jug for melting your wax in, stirrer stick & thermometer. (We supply metal jugs & thermometers too, so do inquire!)
NORMAL RRP IS OVER $88.00!!!
But it's yours for just $63.00!
D O N ' T - M I S S - O U T ! ! !
WORD FOR THE DAY...
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." - Sophocles