What can I sell on Felt?
If you created it, you can sell it on Felt. Items that you list on Felt must be handmade by you. "Handmade" is a pretty tricky thing to define, but here at Felt, we believe that a handmade product:
• is a unique design, designed by you
• is substantially made by hand by you
• may contain factory made components, but is assembled by you
in a creative way, or in a way requiring unique or special skill
• may be originally factory made, but is upcycled or repurposed
by you in a unique way
What can’t I sell on Felt?
Felt is designed as an outlet for artists, designers and craftspeople, not a supermarket or a second-hand shop. Therefore, the following are not allowed on Felt:
• anything mass-produced
• anything that you’re reselling, whether it’s handmade or not
• anything that does not comply with Felt's terms and conditions
Contact Felt admin if you’re not sure whether your product meets the criteria.